Adrian Barkus, Enterprise Architect
- Reduce the complexity in the business and IT
- Lower business operations costs
- More efficient IT operations
- Enterprise Development Roadmaps
- Monitoring and testing the work of Development teams.
- Working one on one with ‘C level’ executives
- Establish Enterprise Architecture principals within organisations
- Establish and Chair Enterprise Architect Governance programs
- Liaising with Program Management office to implement business transformation projects.
- Salesforce.com solution design
- Optimise and extend 'Sales Cloud' and 'Service Cloud'
- Design and Build custom applications
- Design data models user interface wireframes.
Software Team Establishment
- Establish software development teams within companies
- Create working frameworks for team operations
Delivered well over 100 major transformation projects for medium and large multinational organisations in Australia, Europe and America with well know brands such as Fairfax Media, SiteMinder, HLB Mann Judd, Swinburne Online University, Couriers Please, Vanderbilt & Stamford Universities. | Established and run teams of up to 47 direct reports | Implemented and enhance Agile Development capabilities within organisations.